Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pants continues to smoke!



I was glad to hear that James Pants was putting together a live band, but I was even more glad to hear that Justin Walter (Belt of Vapor) would be drumming. He is one of the best drummers in town period. They hit Europe in a few weeks.

His new single just dropped, and includes a remix from the ultra hipster team of XXXChange and A-Trak! Holy electro madness!

Rumor has it he's been cooking up remixes for Beck, Dam Funk, and a handful of other folks I'm not savvy enough to know about.

Here's a Pants mix he did over for the folks at Brooklyn Radio.

And here's a remix of KA$H!!!!

HOLY HELL!

1 comment:

Tim Mathis said...

On the blogosphere, eh?

I want Locke to play a house party for me in a few months. 100 people. Cash money. What do you think?