Thursday, February 12, 2009

Indian Winter - Cancelled?



According to Dave Bazan's website, the show is cancelled. Bummer dude.

Dave Bazan of Pedro the Lion (and Headphones) is coming back to town. I really wanted to hate Pedro the Lion for a long time, I thought that it was all sad bastard pappy nonsense. Maybe I wasn't really too far off. Maybe I just realized that I like sad bastard pap.

Here's probably my favorite Pedro the Lion song, from the undeniably amazing album Control:

Pedro the Lion: Indian Summer

Friday January 13 at the Empyrean: Pedro the Lion, Yarn Owl, Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful. 7pm. All Ages.

1 comment:

The Meeting Northwest said...

For those of you looking forward to seeing David Bazan at The Empyrean tomorrow (Friday).

Please refer to his Myspace at myspace.com/davidbazan as it is currently listing the Empyrean show here in Spokane as "CANCELED DUE TO ILLNESS". However, we weren't able to find mention of the cancellation on The Empyrean's Myspace page or their main web site. I've posted incorrect info in the past, once maybe, so give them a call at 509.838.9819 to find out for sure.